Last Updated: 03.11.2021
- Information We Collect and Use
We collect information in a variety of different ways:
- Information You Directly and Voluntarily Provide to Us.
We collect personal information (e.g., email address and similar identifiers) that you provide to us when filling out the fields on our Contact Us page or otherwise submitting your contact information to us (such as by signing up for a newsletter). We may use this information to investigate and respond to your inquiries, to communicate with you, and to enhance the Website. The information may be stored into our customer relationship management databases (CRMs) for purposes such as sales and marketing. With respect to email marketing, please follow the instructions within our messages and review the Online Privacy Choices section below.
- Information Automatically Collected Through This Website.
We collect certain personal information (primarily, digital identifiers, such as IP address) automatically when you visit the Website, including:
- Web logs: Our web servers keep log files that record data every time a device accesses those servers. As such, when you access this Website, we will automatically collect information such as your browser type and version, device and connection information, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, and standard web log information.
Upon subsequent visits (either within the same browsing session or across separate browsing sessions), these cookies are read by its corresponding pixel tags so that the same browser can be recognized again, either on our Website or on other websites that have the same pixel tag. Cookies that are stored by us are called “first-party cookies” and cookies that are stored by third parties (via their own pixel tags) are called “third-party cookies.”
These technologies help us to recognize you, customize or personalize your experience, advertise products or services to you, and analyze your use of the Website. These technologies may also allow us to collect demographic and statistical data and provide this information to our service providers to help deliver their services. Most internet browsers allow you to remove or manage cookie functions and adjust your privacy and security preferences. For information on how to do this, access the “help” menu on your internet browser, or access http://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies. Please note, however, that disabling our cookies may mean that you will not be able to take full advantage of the Website.
- Google Analytics: We use “Google Analytics” to collect information about your use of the Website. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users access the Website, what pages they access when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to using the Website. Google uses the data collected to track and examine the use of the Website and to prepare reports relating thereto and share them with us and other Google services. To learn more about the use of data collection technologies by Google for analytics and to exercise choice regarding those technologies, please visit the Google Analytics Opt-Out browser add-on page.
- Other Uses of Personal Information
In addition to the uses described above, we may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To create, maintain, improve, and operate the Website.
- To personalize your user experience.
- To communicate with you to provide technical or administrative support.
- To conduct, manage, and grow our organization.
- To market and advertise to you, such as to provide information and updates on our Website or other news or information about KMTX.
- To analyze, research, investigate, and improve the use of the Website.
- To prevent, investigate, and provide fraud notifications, unlawful or criminal activity, unauthorized access to or use of personal information, our data system services, and to meet governmental and institutional policy obligations.
- To investigate and resolve disputes and security issues.
- For any other lawful, legitimate business purpose.
- How We Share Your Personal Information
- Service Providers: We share personal information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as technology providers (including web platforms and hosting providers, email communications providers, analytics providers, and data storage providers).
- Business Transaction or Reorganization: We may take part in or be involved with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of company assets. We may disclose personal information to a third party during negotiation of, in connection with or as an asset in such a corporate business transaction. Personal information may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
- Legal Obligations and Rights: We may disclose personal information to third parties, such as legal advisors and law enforcement:
- in connection with the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- to detect, suppress, or prevent fraud;
- to reduce credit risk and collect debts owed to us;
- to protect the health and safety of us, our customers, or any person; or
- as otherwise required by applicable law.
- Consent: Without limiting the foregoing, we may disclose personal information about you to certain other third parties with your consent.
- Control Over Your Information
- Online Privacy Choices
We may work with advertisers, advertising networks, advertising servers, and analytics companies (“Ad Partners”) that use data collection technologies to understand how our Website is being used and to analyze your browsing history in order to deliver advertising relevant to your interests, as well as to provide advertising-related insights. These advertisements may appear on other websites or services, including through social media networks. These Ad Partners may be able to associate devices across third-party websites or services over time and link various devices used by the same individual.
For more information about how Ad Partners use the information collected by these technologies and your options for restricting cookies placed by some of these Ad Partners, please visit the DAA’s opt-out page. The DAA’s opt-outs are device- and browser-specific and may not work on all devices. If you choose to opt-out through the DAA’s tools it does not mean you will cease to see advertising. Rather, the ads you see will be based on the website you are visiting and not your interests.
- Communications Preferences
You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in the email. You may not opt-out of service-related communications (e.g., account verification, transactional communications, changes/updates to features of the Website, technical and security notices).
- Information You Share on Third-Party Digital Properties
- Contact Us